Friday, June 17, 2011

Did that just happen? Forreal?

MG thinks my computer is broken because nothing happens when you touch the screen.

A lesson about those packing peanuts: If you are considering being a SUPER cool mom and letting your kids crush those things all over the den and play in the "snow", consider the following: (1) They are so light that when you sweep them, they run. (2) They clog the vacuum about every 25 seconds. I'm just sayin', think about it.

Mommy: Mary Garland! What the heck is that all over your wall?!
MG: It's the white paint, of course! Is it dry? I'll check.
Mommy: We don't have any white paint...
MG: Sure we do, the one in the blue tube!
Mommy: That is Serah's diaper yeast cream. All over the wall.

Tonight, the girls got to take a bath together for the first time in a while. It went like this:
Mommy: Who wants to get out first?!
(Serah hides behind MG)
MG: Well, I am playing. With Serah.
Mommy: Sooo, who should get out first?
MG: I guess you should...
Whomp whomp whomp.

The past few days have been pretty wild. I am hoping to get some new pictures up over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment